Full Program Fee (see table below)
Registering for a class when not enrolled in certification program
|The full program fee of $5,697 includes:
|15 Classes, live or on-demand, with digital audio files and handout package files for each class (10 required classes, 5 elective classes)
|28+ Hours of Private Mentoring:
18 separate sessions of 90 minute to two hours of one-on-one coaching/mentoring sessions for:
|On Going Support for Active Status Students and Graduates
|Discounted Program Fee||$5,697|
Because we are committed to making this program financially viable for the applicants who are accepted each year, we keep our fees below or at the lower end of non-profit market rates for this level of professional training:
$25 per teleclass hour (market rate is approximately $25-$75 per class hour)
$150 per 90 minute-two hour coaching/mentoring sessions (market rate is approximately $240 – $400)
The only additional cost is purchase of the required reading books. The cost of books will vary depending on where purchased (most are available on Amazon.) Average total cost for books is $290. The books need to be purchased per class, not all at once, over the time of completing the program—usually about two to four years. Most of the titles can be purchased used on Amazon. The Required Reading List is included in the New Student Welcome Packet when an applicant is accepted into the program.
1. Payment in full by credit card
2. Six month deferment payment with no interest, available from PayPal Credit
3. Three installment payments of $1,899 each over three months
4. 10% discount when paid by check: Savings of $569.79 Total payment with 10% discount: $5,127.21
Applicants who are accepted into the program are sent links for the payment options along with their official notification of acceptance.
The program fee must be paid in full with options 1, 2, and 4, or the first installment received with option 3, before registering for the first class.
1. Students may request a refund of the program fee during the program’s refund window period:
After the student completes the first three core classes (Legacies of Love; Ethics and Essential Boundaries; Grief Support Skills), including the Written Class Reviews and Mentoring Sessions for these classes, and before registering for or beginning a fourth class.
This refund window insures that the student has taken ample opportunity to experience the program in which they chose to enroll after an in-depth application and interview process, before requesting a refund.
2. The student must submit a refund request letter describing in detail how they have found the classes and program to be substantially different from how they were described during the in-depth application and interview process and on the web site.
3. Once this is received, we will refund what has been paid, minus the cost of the three classes and three mentoring sessions completed, at the class tuition and mentoring rates at the time the student took the classes, minus a $350 service fee.
4. Refunds for the program fee are not offered after a student has begun their fourth class (on demand or live).
5. Refunds for single, on-demand classes that were purchased by individuals not enrolled in the certification program are not refunded for two reasons:
A. The descriptions for the classes listed on the web site include very detailed, extensive information which allows the purchaser to make informed choices regarding what they are purchasing.
B. After the purchase of an on-demand class, the purchaser receives all links for the class within minutes. After these links are received the purchaser has immediate access to listen to the digital audio files and read the handouts. The product can be consumed upon receipt, or links kept to use later. On-demand classes are not returnable material products. Therefore, no refunds or exchanges can be made.
6. Live Classes (live teleclasses or in-person workshops): All payments for classes are non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled by Teresa Wagner, in which case all deposits and payments would be refunded. Individuals who cancel their participation in a live class may offer their paid seat in a class to a friend or other party. Original payment for that workshop seat will remain with Teresa Wagner.
For individuals taking a class without enrollment in the program, individual class fees are paid at the time a class is purchased on demand, or at the time of registration for a live class. See individual class prices, along with links for full page class descriptions and registration/purchase for individual classes here.